Home Business Opportunities
Launch Your Home Business Today
Enterprise Home Business Opportunities
Start a New Lucrative Business Right From
Your Home or Home Office Today!
Get That Home-Based Business
Started with DataMax
DataMax provides today’s home-based entrepreneurs and mobile creatives with the means to launch their dream business from the comforts of their home office and begin enjoying all the benefits of being sel-employed and become your own boss. Searching for just the right business for you? Take a look at the BIG ONE HUNDRED LIST of real careers and professions you can launch with the help of DataMax.
IACFB Factoring Broker Training
One of the most prestigious home base businesses in today’s economy is factoring and alternative finance brokering. At IACFB Academy, the most exciting new program specifically designed for those new to the industry with a part-time career focus is the IACFB Sponsored Agent Program. You can learn more and find out if this is the perfect business for you by visiting this excellent article on the IACFB’s Commercial Finance Consultant Magazine.
Home Based Business Statistics
The U.S. Small Business Administration estimates that almost half of all small businesses are run from home. With nearly 32 million small businesses, that means about 16 million are home-based. And during the pandemic, the U.S. saw a record number of new businesses (49% increase) being started from the convenience of a home residence. Don’t assume that a home-based business is somehow a fly-by-night organization that has less long-term potential. The fact that there is less overhead means you need less capital to get started and keep the business running. This might even mean that you have a better chance of long-term success than a typical brick-and-mortar business or retail storefront as you don’t have a physical location to pay rent or a mortgage on.
Home-Based Business Pros and Cons
Home Business Benefits
- A low investment home business has less overhead costs (such as rent and warehousing fees).
- Benefits from potential tax deductions you can claim.
- Unlimited options on where and how you sell your services
- Flexible work / life balance, which is ideal if you’re a stay-at-home parent or a retiree.
- You can create a family business where your your spouse and children can support you as needed.
What to Be Aware Of
- You may need to convert space in your home to support the needs of your business, creating a home office, production space, inventory, etc.
- You still have to comply with any regulations that pertain to the business you want to start.
- Your business may outgrow your home at some point.
- Working from home offers you a lot of freedom, but it can also be lonely. This might be difficult if you enjoy being around other people.
"HOT" Home Business Top Picks for Today's
Self-Starters and Mobile Creatives
Exceptional income potential for both full time and part time opportunity seekers.
Excellent income potential for both full time and part time opportunity seekers
Good income potential for both full time and part time opportunity seekers
Average income potential for both full time and part time opportunity seekers